Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham; Sunday 18th October; 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Winks buying a packet of gum:

giphy.gif

Do you think the pressure will be on Bale to perform due to his reputation?

I know that feeling. I have the same issue.

Oh, you mean football? He has been built up to be the return of the Messiah but I think he should be given some slack. He needs a bit of time to get back to his best. I do have a feeling he will get a goal though.

Last edited:
Hopes for the game?

As much as tonking teams 6-1 is fun, I always feel with West Ham, it's more fun to dangle some hope in front of them then take it away at the death, as we have done so many times.

If we want to be taken seriously. We have to win.

Anything else is unacceptable in this one.

I know that feeling. I have the same issue.

Oh, you mean football? He has been built up to be the return of the Messiah but I think he should be given some slack. He needs a bit of time to get back to his best. I do have a feeling he will get a goal though.
I was being diplomatic to my spammers brother in law the other day (yeah i know) by saying, yeah it should be a close game, your'e playing well....He said 'nah...., Bale hatrick'.
😂🤣

Never feel confident about playing these, as they have a habit of putting a spoke in our wheel.
However, my blueberry and lime muffins came out really well today and I'm seeing that as a good sign :)

Imagine being a fan of this irrelevant club LOL

They remind me of a chihuahua. Thinking they’re all that, giving it big. But, really, all they are is a pathetic, yappy little fucker that everyone finds annoying

As fun as it is to say that this will be easy we need to remember that this is one of if not their game of the season. They always step up against us and have thumped us on the nose a few times.

We need to be ruthless.

Watching their defenders bounce off Vinicius whilst Hojbjerg subtly beats the shit out of their midfield will make my fucking day. Add to that the creativity of our new squad and the firepower upfront then there can be only one conclusion. Spurs 4 West Ham 0 minimum.
:coys: :coys:

Can you imagine their fans if we are four up with twenty minutes left and then we put Bale on the pitch ?
:mourhandlaugh:

Last edited:
Sons record against West Ham:
10 games. 4 goals. 6 assists.

Bales record against West Ham:
5 games. 3 goals.

Kane record against West Ham:
12 games. 9 goals. 1 assist.

They're fucked.

Mourhino:
"It's a London derby as well so let's forget what we did well in the past couple of weeks where we got good results and a new period starts on Sunday."

Now THAT is the attitude I expect from a Spurs manager. Well done, Jose.

Back
Top Bottom