Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There were a few shockers last night. Kane for example, was awful. But he has loads of credit in the bank. So does Dele, Son, Eriksen. All got a number of massive performances in for us and very capable of doing it again.

Sissoko gets it from me because he’s hardly ever decent. He’s got no past performances to look fondly upon. And he’s never shown that he’s likely to be difference in any match. When he plays well, he’s ok. That appears to be he best he can do. Not good enough for a club with ambitions like ours.

Sissoko is mostly decent but has a mistake in him although I believe he is improving

We have to let people defend certain players if they see fit. I do see the value in Sissokohno myself but surely forums are for discussing this sort of thing. If someone has a different opinion then I can't get mad at them just don't agree with them. It doesn't make em an idiot and vice versa they can disagree that I think Son for example has been 1 of our best players this season , I won't call em stupid just for making a different judgement than me. It's all about opinions for me and the more varied views we have just makes for better discussion / banter but no more than that. The common goal should be supporting the mighty Spurs and hating with a passion the scum down the road

Has anyone laughed at Sissokohno yet?

No?

Thought not and you’ve already explained it once

:pochbye:

Another thought:
Based on scouting reports etc by other clubs, would anyone come in and buy him for the thirty million paid?
Personally I think not, so does that mean he's not been performing as a thirty million player?

Also:
Had we paid only 15 to 20 for him would he be viewed as more successful because he 'wasnt worth a lot of money'?
Just a thought.

Bazali i don't really care if people laugh at my Sissokohno joke or not. I don't need likes,agrees or anything else to make me feel good. I post what I want to post when I want and however many times I want. I've not been here long but you seem to be the only one who has some sort of beef with me which is ok with me. You also seem to be the only one who is convinced I'm someone's multi or whatever you call it. A few people on here have warned me about what you're like but I like to judge for myself so I will leave it at that and just read your antics from afar. I obviously wanted to quote your post but there is some block on me doing that which i guess you can set up but as I say I'm new on here so don't know that or its like you constantly point out its because I'm thick. Keep smiling bud

giphy.gif
hey nice attempt at trying to be reasonable.

makes you wonder why the pervasive insult throwing and drawn out bitch fests go on - given your snarky and abusive manner.

See Pipes comment above

PS - I said no-one gets a kick out of this, but I think that's not true. I think you love all this mud slinging, bitterness and rancour. I detest the way posters use the troll and WUM accusation to anyone with a contrary opinion to their own, but it really is difficult to see past your determination to wind up the anger and dissention on here.

Last edited:
we Have different opinions on a player Sammy. Why is that such a problem for you? Do you need to have conflict in your life?

How did you feel about my different opinion that Dele needed benching earlier in the season?
Oh yeah thats right you thought I was a cunt.

You, Mick etc you're all the same......"awww its just my opinion" but happy to slag off others for theirs

I'm trying to be patient with Moussa, but it is difficult to see what he adds to the team. Personally I wouldn't start him as a first choice but ok as a squad player. By the end of the season, he may have turned it around but if someone is daft enough to give us our money back, I would take it.
Maybe a right back might work? Or one of 3 at the back?

Your post is missing something........something about Sissoko. How surprising.
nothing to do with you constantly misrepresenting everything I have said about him, and then slagging me off for the fact that I have a differing opinion (to yours)- in what I can only assume is your method of obfuscating your abuse of Alli when his form dropped below the level he has reached in the past.

And thats the basis of most of what people like me don't get. We all know what Alli can do, because we have seen him do it, so we know its a dip in form.
All we have seen of your hero is a level of performance that varies, but has NEVER reached a level that will engender the backing Alli got in that period earlier in the season.
That was where you said he was shit - which was the sole cause of my complaint about your comments.

I guess you just don't have the ability to articulate shades of performance and you just have black and white, a 1 or a 0, great - or Shit.

I'm still on about this to defend the way you constantly twist my comments and abuse me for it, I have no issues whatsoever about standing up for what I believe.

and yet I can have perfectly cordial discussions with other posters who like what the guy brings to the club.

but not you.

Last edited:
Maybe a right back might work? Or one of 3 at the back?
I suggested that before, because he would be excellent at patrolling the RHS of the pitch, and he's such a physical presence, but has a great turn of speed.
The negative is that we also want our FB's to be great wingers as well (poor old Ben Davis who is an out and out FB and utility central defender, can't cross and gets roasted for it
Sissoko has never demonstrated an ability to cross or pass, so he would be in for the same tarring in that position I guess. Aurier isn't all that hot at crossing, but he can do it on the run and has great ball control, so I don't see him being pushed aside either.

I suggested that before, because he would be excellent at patrolling the RHS of the pitch, and he's such a physical presence, but has a great turn of speed.
The negative is that we also want our FB's to be great wingers as well (poor old Ben Davis who is an out and out FB and utility central defender, can't cross and gets roasted for it
Sissoko has never demonstrated an ability to cross or pass, so he would be in for the same tarring in that position I guess. Aurier isn't all that hot at crossing, but he can do it on the run and has great ball control, so I don't see him being pushed aside either.

All good points...I guess his crossing could be worked on...it seems he has the other attributes already....might email Poch...assuming he's not reading my posts! Lol

What do you think about him as right back.... Or, controversially, centre back in a back three...in any of the three places.

I don’t think you’re being serious but his best position imo is central midfield where he can run at defences
He has a good engine so can track back where necessary

Bazali i don't really care if people laugh at my Sissokohno joke or not. I don't need likes,agrees or anything else to make me feel good. I post what I want to post when I want and however many times I want. I've not been here long but you seem to be the only one who has some sort of beef with me which is ok with me. You also seem to be the only one who is convinced I'm someone's multi or whatever you call it. A few people on here have warned me about what you're like but I like to judge for myself so I will leave it at that and just read your antics from afar. I obviously wanted to quote your post but there is some block on me doing that which i guess you can set up but as I say I'm new on here so don't know that or its like you constantly point out its because I'm thick. Keep smiling bud

Ok if you’re not a multi then I apologise but it seemed a bit of a coincidence you popping up during the middle of a cunt off in the Forum toilet with the most despicable poster on here

I like a lot of others can give or take banter but surely calling fellow Spurs fans and Forum posters nonces goes over the top???

Anyway enough said

Ok if you’re not a multi then I apologise but it seemed a bit of a coincidence you popping up during the middle of a cunt off in the Forum toilet with the most despicable poster on here

I like a lot of others can give or take banter but surely calling fellow Spurs fans and Forum posters nonces goes over the top???

Anyway enough said
Ok Cool But who called who nonces ?????

Back
Top Bottom