Ryan Mason

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Scholes on Mason:

"Mason has caught my eye a lot this season. He can tackle, he is tactically disciplined and he kicks the ball cleanly with either foot. He gets about the pitch too. I understand he had a few loan spells and some injury problems before he made it as a regular with Spurs and his development has been overshadowed by Kane. But I see no reason why Mason should not be in the next senior England squad."

When the best English midfielder of the generation says something like that, you should pay attention. Some other really good stuff from him in there about Pochettino and Kane as well.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...s-of-attacking-and-taking-risks-10042729.html

Hope the cunts in our fanbase who spread shit about our players (that he was a Chelsea fan) just because they don't rate them choke on his words, he is more a Yid than any of them put together.

"There are too many names to mention when it comes to talking about Tottenham Hotspur but I would like to say a special thank you to John McDermott, the Gaffer and everybody at Spurs for helping me to achieve my dreams".

"I am so proud to have come through the ranks to play for my club, the club I love. To have had the honour of captaining the team fills me with immense pride. Thank you to all of my teammates over the years, there are too many to mention, it’s been a privilege to play alongside you all".

C2698-E02-DDED-4-F6-C-95-F6-9859205-DA7-CA.jpg

fuck off
I actually have nothing against the man. At the end of the day he was professional and tried his best.

I think the club should ban Mirror journalists for a while after this. It's simply unacceptable to put out that headline and frontpage knowing full well that his family and friends will see it and fear the worst. Unacceptable when it's not been substantiated as it's obviously not been.

Back
Top Bottom