Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

C9HunZfXkAA7i69.jpg

First of all, yeah nice tweet we can all laugh at, especially as the atmosphere last night was as shite as it always is......

But let's delve a little deeper into just how corrupt and fake this fanbase is. Take a look at the picture, what do you see?

FJnkD7-WQAMoqoe

Can you see it yet? Oh, the arm growing out of a man's head! No, not even that!!!!!

FJloBzrVcAUQ-77

Faking pictures to make it look like more fans are in the stadium!!! This has to be worse than City buying & paying Twitter followers!

It's in their DNA, founded on corruption. The bottlers are an absolute laughing stock.

I so wish I had the skills to mock up a DVD of their famous 1-2 “win” against City, adorned with such hyperbole as “Re-live this glorious moment of total football”, “One of Woolwich’s defining matches, the game of the season” together with the sub-text “Running time: 25 minutes”
DY5Nusw.png

I've included a bonus printable version so you can create a box to troll your gooner mates/neighbours with.

Printable Copy

Last edited:
Saw a video of a journo questioning Arteta about the goal:

Arteta - it wasn’t a goal
journo - for what reason? Was the ball out? Was it a foul? Was it offside?
Arteta - it wasn’t a goal
Journo - ok, but for what reason? It was checked in three separate ways.
Arteta - that’s not the question, it wasn’t a goal

Just answer the question you cunt. Have the courage of your convictions and answer the man. Or admit your toys are out the pram.

Surely worth a smilie or two:

I give you...

302tf9x.png

1. Suicidal Claude

33lgmcn.png

2. Fat Robbie

5w9q1y.png

3. The Gurning Goon

2w2ftvk.png

4. Pointy Fackin' Shouty

213nfib.png

5. Barry the Hamster

Will have to do one of Dopey Pirate and Ghetto Scott Kieran :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom