Ben Davies

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

FUgZwVWWQAAchCQ

Disgraceful abuse received last night, don't know why some people can't watch a game without having to pick on a certain individual. We have got a balanced side for the first time in ages, and not every player needs to be a Messi to be effective.
It wasn't the most entertaining game, granted, but we won and kept a clean sheet against a team which we have come unstuck against, in the recent past - what's not to like!

Another important goal for him.

One of about 7 players in our entire squad who's game stays the same regardless of the environment they find themselves in. Not the greatest player, but he's solid, puts his body on the line for the club and rarely puts a glaring foot wrong

THATS EXACTLY WHAT I JUST FUCKING SAID. What exactly is it you disagree with then considering you've just reworded my original comment? :levystare:
Are you fucking kidding me? Read the first 2 lines of your post, and then read my part about Davies.
That's the disagree part.

Then read your part about the Eriksen problem, and then my part.
That's the agree part.

Then fuck off.

Fought his corner on SO many fuck'n occasions........ Finally getting the respect he deserves.

Stepped up superbly when Rose got injured when we were peaking under Poch and here he is again a dependable cog in a well coached system.

B'allon Davies.

Back
Top Bottom